– Manuel Conthe: «Teoría del chupóptero«. ¿Seguro que el aumento del número de abogados es bueno para España?
– Andrew Sullivan: «Is Modern Conservatism Inherently Racist?».
– Entrevista a Ángel Carromero en el Washington Post sobre el accidente en el que murió Oswaldo Payá.
– Lorenzo Bini Smaghi en el FT: «Reform denial poses bigger threat to Italy than austerity«:
«Austerity is the result of countries’ democratic decisions to wait until the last minute before acting, under the pressure of the markets, mainly by raising taxes rather than implementing long-waited reforms. Denying this, by claiming that austerity has been imposed on countries – rather than self-inflicted – and looking for scapegoats, is the biggest threat to democracies going forward».
– Daniel Gros: «Learning from Germany«.
«The reforms undertaken in some peripheral countries are much deeper than those undertaken by Germany a decade ago. Those countries that persist with these reform efforts could well emerge leaner and more competitive».