– Historión. “The ex-Israeli soldier who led a Kiev fighting unit in Maidan“. He calls his troops “the Blue Helmets of Maidan,”. Delta — the nom de guerre of the commander of a Jewish-led militia force that participated in the Ukrainian revolution. Under his helmet, he also wears a kippah. “I don’t belong [to Svoboda], but I take orders from their team. They know I’m Israeli, Jewish and an ex-IDF soldier. They call me ‘brother,’” he said.
– Un vídeo de la BBC desde Kiev: “Neo-Nazi threat in new Ukraine: NEWSNIGHT“.
– Related: “Ukrainian nationalists strive to shake off allegations of anti-Semitism“. Anti-government protesters say Nazi name-calling is propaganda designed to undermine their movement.”
– Ben Judah: “Why Russia No Longer Fears the West“. “Putin’s inner circle no longer fear the European establishment. They once imagined them all in MI6. Now they know better. They have seen firsthand how obsequious Western aristocrats and corporate tycoons suddenly turn when their billions come into play. They now view them as hypocrites—the same European elites who help them hide their fortunes”.
– Xavi Colás desde Crimea: “‘No soy ucraniano, soy soviético‘”.
– Dmtri Trenin: “The crisis in Crimea could lead the world into a second cold war“.
– Natalia Shapovalova en El Mundo: “Un nuevo liderazgo para Ucrania“.
– En The Economist: Saving Ukraine: “How the West can help“.
– Y también en The Economist: “The February revolution“. Can Ukraine find any leaders who will live up to the aspirations of its battered, victorious but sceptical protesters?
– John Müller: “Claves energéticas de la crisis“.