– Henry Kissinger: “How the Ukraine crisis ends“. Que elija su Gobierno y su política, pero nada de ingresar en la OTAN.
– Comunicado del Departamento de Estado de EEUU: “President Putin’s Fiction: 10 False Claims about Ukraine“. “The world has not seen such startling Russian fiction since Dostoyevsky wrote, “The formula ‘two plus two equals five’ is not without its attractions”.
– Anders Aslund: “Reviving Ukraine’s Economy“. “Ukraine suffers from three large economic problems. First, its foreign payments are unsustainable. Its current-account deficit last year was an estimated 8.3% of GDP, and its foreign-currency reserves are quickly being depleted, covering just over two months of imports. Second, public finances are also unsustainable, with the budget deficit reaching almost 8% of GDP and government-bond yields skyrocketing. Third, the economy has been in recession for five quarters since mid-2012″.
– Lucy P. Marcus: “Assessing corporate risk in Ukraine“.
– Sean Guillory: “Interview with Dmytro Yarosh, Leader of Right Sector“.
– Vídeo: “Warheads and Wealth: Five Keys to Russia’s Power“.
– Dina Gusovsky: “The ‘quiet billionaires’ shaping Ukraine’s future“.
– En el Kyiv Post: “Some of EuroMaidan revolution’s fallen“.