– Henry Kissinger: «How the Ukraine crisis ends«. Que elija su Gobierno y su política, pero nada de ingresar en la OTAN.
– Comunicado del Departamento de Estado de EEUU: «President Putin’s Fiction: 10 False Claims about Ukraine«. «The world has not seen such startling Russian fiction since Dostoyevsky wrote, “The formula ‘two plus two equals five’ is not without its attractions».
– Anders Aslund: «Reviving Ukraine’s Economy«. «Ukraine suffers from three large economic problems. First, its foreign payments are unsustainable. Its current-account deficit last year was an estimated 8.3% of GDP, and its foreign-currency reserves are quickly being depleted, covering just over two months of imports. Second, public finances are also unsustainable, with the budget deficit reaching almost 8% of GDP and government-bond yields skyrocketing. Third, the economy has been in recession for five quarters since mid-2012″.
– Lucy P. Marcus: «Assessing corporate risk in Ukraine«.
– Sean Guillory: «Interview with Dmytro Yarosh, Leader of Right Sector«.
– Vídeo: «Warheads and Wealth: Five Keys to Russia’s Power«.
– Dina Gusovsky: «The ‘quiet billionaires’ shaping Ukraine’s future«.
– En el Kyiv Post: «Some of EuroMaidan revolution’s fallen«.