– Barney Frank: “My Life as a Gay Congressman“. It took me 32 years to come out. This is what happened when I did.
– En Haaretz: A ‘coming out’ ceremony for a Jewish transgender teen. A ‘cross between a bar mitzvah and a brit.
– “Spencer Robinson: “Wittgenstein, Schoolteacher“. What the philosopher learned from his time in elementary-school classrooms. Vía Tom Nuttall.
– Enrique Krauze: “El profeta Isaiah“. Cómo Berlin se hizo liberal.
– Philp Browring en The Guardian: “Lee Kuan Yew obituary“.
– “The Children of ISIS“. Why did three American kids from the suburbs of Chicago try to run away to the Islamic state, and should the Feds treat them as terrorists?
– Jennifer R. Williams en Foreign Affairs: “The Bureaucracy of Terror“. New Secret Documents Reveal al Qaeda’s Real Challenges. Via Manel Gozalbo.
– Kai Freise: “Borderlands“. India’s Great Wall para frenar a los musulmanes de Bangladesh
– Arielle Zibrak: “On Amish time“. Muy interesante.
– En BuzzFed: “Meet The 13-Year-Old Girl Who Might Be The World’s Best Female Rock Climber“. Vía Lupe.